Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Holiday want end very soon.
Next week will be back to my school life.Its time to study hard again!
One word can describe my holiday is BORING!LoL~
But then never mind, although this is boring holiday but it will help me to save money..walalala
Yesterday during the night time, I followed my Aunty went Genting meet up my friend.
Around 9 we headed up to Genting.The weather is not cold as last time.Sighhhhhh
I onli go there for 3 hours++...Although onli 3 hours++ but having alot of fun with them..haha
Reach Genting meet them up and wait them going back to hotel take bath.
After all of them got ready..we went starbucks had a drink.Onli 20 minute I at starbucks then my aunty call me..so its time to say goodbye to them.
So this is my 3 hours genting trip.wakakaks
My darling wen next tues will going to Redang.Okayz..I will miss u when you not here.hehe

GENTING

Group Picture






0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner