Thursday, November 13, 2008

The day out with my darling girls.Woke up pretty early and go college pass up my coursework.After settle all,find my darling for outing and go see doctor bcoz pimple.What the first thing I need to do is no pork and no chicken for this 2 weeks.So this 2 weeks just can eat vegeterian.The second thing is I need always klip up my hair.Actually I don like klip up my hair bcoz look so ugly but now no choice.

Went for brunch with darling girls at Menjarala.Chat alot with them and I damn miss the time before we start our college life because we always hang out together and went yam cha.We went cc on9 after our brunch.Afternoon we did our high tea at Brem Mall Wong Kok.Not really like Brem Mall bcoz seldom people shop there.Today dinner i just eat vegetable+rice.So what can I say now is I damn Hungry.hehe

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner