Thursday, November 27, 2008



I'm back~I'm back..hahaha!How long I have no blogging? almost 2 weeks I no blogging because no time blogging here. Now everyday juz busy sign in my facebook and play with my pet in facebook~damn childish?I dont think so.haha!juz is entertaiment for me ~if not sometime i really feel boring when I stay at house for whole day. Today morning meet up with my darling cherly because we promised want together go see doctor. My darling need my help for her project so after our breakfast we heaeded back to darling house and start our photo shooting. ha! darling look like damn pro when use her Nikon camera take photo. I want learn also. yesterday my aunt tell me may be the 2 cute Jb boy will come KL.Oh No i miss them so much! Hope I got time go meet with them.ha!Okay I want go do revision now coz exam coming soon. I'll back when I free..Miss ya

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner