Saturday, September 20, 2008

^^^^^^^

Thursday afternoon i went Mid Valley wit kay
We did some shop at there and I try some top from ZARA
but at last i didn't buy anything!haha
Once i reach house after shopping i regret that i didn't buy top from ZARA
So, yesterday after class i ask my buddies accompany I go One Utama to get the top from ZARA
They just accomapny I go there buy..paiseh ya~hehe
Last night I went dinner wit my family and my cousin family
we head to look up point had dinner ~
this time is my second time went there and i can see whole KL view
the western food is not bad and I like the mushroom soup too
After dinner straight went back house remove makeup because i use my new mascara and i feel not comfortable

Today morning before i wake up i hear some sound
wah..the sound is my mum nag my sister because no clean up d room so i choose don1 wake up early 1st if not i sure kena nag oso!haha
So, after i wake up I quickly help my mum clean up d house if not i sure kena nag!
Okies..i wan stop here because i wan fetch my sister go friend party!
Ciaozzz

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner