Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Ship

Woohoo...Later I'm going The Ship have my dinner with my family and my aunty family bcoz today is my aunt birthday
I at here wish my aunt "Happy Birthday"
Now i gonna tidy up myself
So blog will update after i come back from there k?
Miss u guys..Muackzz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah..I'm back from there
Now damn full and cant sleep so continue my blogging
Around 0800 all of us headed down to Jalan Sultan Ismail branch
Really long time i din go.. damn miss all d steak
1 word to describe"DELICIOUS"
I order Phoenix Neptune Combo and Fresh Coconut
haha..yummy yummy
I wan date my friend go there again

Cam-whored before go back

My daddy and I

My Brother




0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner