Saturday, September 13, 2008

Party

I have "sexy" voice rite now~y?Coz yest we have party at my fren house and I keep laughing so make my voice become sexy~wakakas
The party was pretty awesome
Friday morning we having our GLT 1st class
the teacher who teach us quite good and not boring too
got alot of activities for us
I got appointment for facial after my class ~OMG..the beautician say my face sensitive bcoz my sister infect to me~haiz
Nw i need use sometime to cure that
Afterward I go back house change my shirt and picked them up go tesco buy our party stuff
5 of us like aunty go market buy things~haha
Around 7 yeah d party is start~keep eat and eat~
First round only all of us full already~but we still got second round and third round
Game started~boy and girl in different group
who lose d game must drink 1 cup of chivas add coca cola~
Haiz..our group drink alot~but no ppl drunk
Before we wan go back..girl have alot thing gossip and chern cheng join us too
Reach house almost 12a.m~fortunately my family haven back yet
hehe


Girls

Candle

Happy BelatedBirthday for tis 2 boys

Cake

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner