Tuesday, October 21, 2008

As I mention at my previous post, nowadays i will busy+ing do my coursework, so i have no time blogging but how I busy today I still want blog a little bit here..teehee
Let me tell u guys about last friday.Last friday my friend and I decided went sunway lagoon after our class. So, after our class at morning 5 of us~Jiki, yenpeng, yingyen, cherncheng and I bring exicted mood to go there.haha!! Reach there take some picture and queue up buy d entry ticket .The ticket it cost 48 buck.Quite expensive.hehe!!After change our shirt ,we start playing game. Actually not that fun as we think but still got a lot fun with them when play together. I like go out with them because we have a lot of funny thing can talk and can laugh..hahaha!!Around 4p.m we go take bath and went Asia Cafe have our dinner.After dinner still early for us so we play pool at there.This is first time I play,I feel that I'm damn stupid.ha!The one who teach us is cherncheng. I think he will pengsan when teach us coz all of us donno how to play.
Today morning I went out early because I scare will jam+ing when I want go my coll but who know early or late going still d same. Everyday oso "Jam Jam Jam"..damn HATE it
My fren told me d exam result are out already.Oh Shittt I'm afraid and not dare go take my result.So i think i will take after next week.Afternoon when I having my boring macro class I cant hear what teacher talk because I sit at last row.Jiki take out her phone and we open song sing there.hahaha!! I got take some picture when I doin nothing in d class.Picture will upload after I get from Jiki ya.Just now chatting with my darling Wen, We planned next week go shop at Bangsar.We want save money from now.Dress, Shirt, Pant and Bag all waiting me ya..hehe!!

Picture when having my macro class

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner