Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WTH??Oh no nowadays I like to say WTH WTH!!haha~Actually today i not feel want to blogging here but since I cant sleep now so I blog a little bit again.hehe!Every night I cant sleep well.Dont ask me why coz i also donno why.mayb I kena insomnia,influnce by my fren?not really la~haha.Even I damn sleepy but when I lying at my bed I also cant sleep.Who can help me?I don want the next day be panda and got dark circle.Aiyo..today when I accompany my fren go pass up the exam form I see got many exam result on the table.I not yet take my result ler!yest i dreaming i got a good result in exam.ha!I hear my fren say dream is opposite with real.If reli opposite mean I got bad result in my exam lols.."gg" la wui!!But I think I wont so "black".Everyone pray for me la,I will take my result after I pass up my coursework.Just now I chat a lot of things with my dar dar wen(new name) at msn.Happy and funny when I chat with her lols.I see her blog, she tagged by her fren.The question ask her who is your first best fren?hohoho!!u all noe wad Her answer is Yau Yee Voon.Wad?Yau Yee Voon is me lols.Damn happy when I see this.wakakas.She is my ever dar dar and my ever Best fren in life and also my cherly I wont forget u..U are my ever dar and best fren too.Wait!still got my college buddies.hehe
Okay my blogging till here.Ciaozzz

year08

year07




0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner