Thursday, October 2, 2008

Holiday Trip

Planned with my family for holiday trip to Johor Bharu
My 5 aunt family tagged along
We got 6 family around 37 ppl go there for holiday trip,many rite?wakakas
alright alright, picture before we start our journey





We start off at Tuesday night around 7p.m
On the way to go we have stop for yam cha session,so around 12a.m onli we reached there
We have no booking hotel because my aunt relative ask us stay her house
Fortunately her house is big if not how 37 ppl can stay in the house..hehe
The next morning my mum wake me up early in da morning
aiyo..i not enuf sleep ler~~Danggggg
Early in da morning all prepare have breakfast at Kopitiam
After breakfast we headed to "Desaru"
When we reached there, WTH!!Damn hot u know
Some more the toilet is dirty and make me wan vomit
So, i not reli enjoy at there because I don1 take bath at there
I just play ball with them at beach and talk crap with all aunt under the tree..haha



Afterward we go back house take a rest and bath
3 of us, kay, yiyi and myself drive car go out find d cafe i want to go
If i not wrong the cafe is near sunway college there and we also stay near there
But lastly i cant find it..hmph
At night we go out have our dinner and headed to "Danga Bay"
Take some picture with my sister at there



Thursday afternoon after we have our lunch we get ready go back KL
But then my daddy and uncle decide want go Muar eat seafood before go back KL
So we force to follow them go
Damn jam when we reach Muar..make my mood down
Around 9p.m onli reached my Sweet Home
Anyway i enjoyed alot at my trip~hehe

I miss this 2 little cute boy much much
They very frenly and nice,when we go their house they treat us very good

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner