Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday as usual i don have class so today is the day out with my darling girl.We really long time no hang out together d.Wen and I decide went Ceneleisure watch movie so yest around 1am i call Cherly date her go also but she got assignment need to pass up so she cant go with us.Sobzz~Today around 12pm picked up Wen at kepong then headed over to my coll bcoz I want pay my course fee.

On the way..


After that we suddenly change our idea to Sing k.ha!Both of us like long time no sing k d so we went Neway@OU.Once we reached there we went Sushi Zanmai had our brunch 1st.I miss Unagi and Inari.
Sushi Zanmai


oOpz..while we went in to K room the waiter ask us show our student card.Oh Shit,Wen forget to bring her student card.So i ask her try to use IC but the waiter say she over 18 years old.ha!This thing make Wen damn dulan.Aiya..My darling still young la wey!!This year only 18 years old.

See Wen still young rite?haha




Suddenly I received Cherly call she say she want join us now.haha!Finally 3 of us can meet together.Around 6pm,we went Original Kayu near by Dataran Sunway had drink session with my college buddies.My 2 darling went back early bcoz Wen rush time to go back house.This coming April I have holiday.Awwwww~I feel wan go travel at Langkawi.Who want to join?haha

Last but not least,



0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner