Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Actually this post suppose update on yesterday but I"m lazy and tired when I wake up.My CNY holiday was ended.So Monday I suppose attend 2 classes but I skip my company law class.Lazy rite?ha!I still in holiday mood ler!!Monday after my class at 4pm,picked up my friend because they want come my place.Gambling,playing,laughing,etc at my place.We having dinner with my family and aunt family as well.When 12am,We can see many fireworks because monday is the eight day of cny.My house got praying also and my mum cook alot.ha!When my relative come my house they gambling again.waw..everyone gambling non stop.Around 3am my dad be the driver sent my friend go back house and I sleep at 5 in da morning.The next day I wake up at 3pm.I skip class again==.I received my cousin call she ask me go her house play mahjong.yeah~long time I no play mahjong with her d so I bring my brother go as well.Heng I won money but less onli.How sad^^.This cny I lose almost 100 bucks.OMG..my money fly away.Tomoro Mr Mun Keat 21st birthday will celebrate at MOS.ha!Many my ex-skoolmates will join too.I can meet up my darling girls as well.




0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner