Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's To Everyone
Wish every couple sweet and happy Forever.. Friday during night time,I went out with my coll buddy~Before we out,they come my place 1st and we decide wanna go where had our drink session.At last we went Metro Prima had our drink session and chilled a little bit there.Around 12am we headed over Red box@Curve for our sing K.Haha! I also long time no sing K with them.I more prefer Neway actually but then Neway was full so we no choice we went RedBox.Singing,Playing,Take photo and etc inisde the K room.Around 3 something,its time to go back my sweet home.Thx for my lovely buddy coz they all accompany I back my sweet home.After that only they back to their house.hehe!Picture will post after I get it from my girl.Okayz..gtg now~they on the way come pick me up so I want take my bath.Blog will updated if I free.

The Girls


CC,Me,Jiki,Ad

MeXJiki

MeXYingYen

MeXCharmaine

Act+ing...




0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner