Friday, January 30, 2009

Yesterday had lunch with aunt family again.I received wen wen call and she tell me cherly back to kl.yeah~Its time to go out with them.So they decide want come to my place in the afternoon.One thing surprise me is my cpid gang tagged along as well.waw,half year I no meet them d.They still funny and handsome.ha!Around 3 something cpid gang reach my house 1st and they start gamble at my house. My 2 darling girls reach my house at 0500 coz they wait MK to fetch them and MK is damn slow.haha!Gamling,eating,playing,chatting and etc when my darling at my place. They went back house at 7 something because I got dinner again with my aunt family.After my dinner we headed over to grandmum house again. I received cherly call she ask me go MK house because many my ex-skoolmate will gather at there. Since I have nothing to do so I ask MK come fetch me lols.Waw..when see them like not familiar.ha!Cherly and I just sit there gossip something.I reach house at 3am.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner