Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friday was the first time I went My college Prom Night.The day was so nervous because never go Prom Night and donno what should we do.haha!Last tuesday I ask Darl Wen accompany I go buy my dress.Finally I get my Dress from Cat Whiskers and wednesday we went Kepong there manicure.
Dang Dang Dang


Friday morning as usual I have no class so I wake up at 12 something. I quickly prepare all my stuff because that night I will overnight at Jiki house. Around 2 something went over to saloon set up my hair and went kay house did make up.Ha!I damn like what she help me make up.Anyway I want say thanks again to her because she help me make up and pedicure.I reach Cherly house at 7pm and I no need be the driver to fetch my fren because Cherly mum ask her driver to fetch us went there.Thx aunty and sorry to the uncle yusof(the driver) because he wait us almost one and half hour.

CherlyXMe

WenXMe

In the prom,watched the performance,dancing,lucky draw(I'm the lucky 1 bcoz I get the present..wakakas)and vote for prom king and queen.I want mention is the 1st pair of prom king and queen.I donno what should I say just =.='''~but the last pair the guy is handsome and the gal is pretty.Both of them is Malay.Before we want leave the prom..of coz we want take many picture.ha!Cam-whore start+ing.




3 Of Us

JikiXMe

YenPengXMe

CharmaineXMe

My 2 darling leave early bcoz got some problem.So I follow my girls went second round.yeah POPPY was our second round.waw...awesome party i have with my girls and buddy.I promise Wen and Cherly next time will going poppy again with them.haha!After clubbing headed over wen house picked up her and went yam cha sessions.We reached house around 5 something.I still have many picture at my friend camera so once they send me I will upload here.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner