Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry everyone for my lack updated my blog here.Last few week I'm busy with my assignment so I have no time updated my blog.Alright~Lets me start my blog with my Redang Trip.Yesterday I just come back from 3 days 2 nights Redang Trip with my family.Some my relative, Darling Cherly and MK tagged along as well. Tuesday night after pack all my stuff then prepare go Putra bus station take bus.

My Bag

The first day we reached Redang around 12pm.Waw...the beach and the view damn nice.This was my first time went there.After check in and having our lunch,we all prepare go the first snorkeling.Ha!damn excited before going.Okayz..let my pic do the talking




The second day..everyone wake up early in da morning bcoz we need go our second snorkeling again.After our breakfast,waiting da boat fetch us to go Marine Park.In da afternoon actually we still have other snorkeling but then all of us are lazy and tired so we stay at hotel take a rest and went to the beach take picture.

KayXMe

CherlyXmeXYiyi


The Girls

PopoXme





0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner