Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monday I suppose went for my class early in da morning end up i skip 2 classes*lazy yvonne. why I skip?not I lazy la bcoz I help my girl Jiki Tan and her drama group prepare something before they start their presentation. They really done well in the presentation. Lets the picture do the talking.









After the presentation, everyone went Redbox@Curve . We have 18 people join the sing K session so we separate for 2 room.Even I sing K at there but I still can chatting with my darling wen on msn.haha!how good?We somemore use webcam to see each other.Buffet dinner at Redbox still ok onli, I more prefer Neway.ha! We take some picture before we leave there. After Redbox we still going yam cha session at mamak. Chilling a little bit there then I went back early.

GirlsXBoys




QingXMe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I went class early in da morning but only 1 hour class bcoz my teacher got meeting. Since she got meeting so we can go back early. After class went over Jiki house picked up her and yingyen coz we want having lunch and watch movie at OU.Once we reached there, we having our lunch at BBQ Plaza. After lunch buy ticket for the movie. Today we watched "Basic Love". The story not bad.


Today I play quiz "What Kind of Guys do You Attract?" at facebook. This is the result and 70% I agree with the answer...wahaha

Yvonne took the "What Kind of Guys do You Attract?" quiz and the result is Emo. Emo boys are deffinatly attracted to you. Emo boys are sensitive, hott!!, and fun to hang out/talk to!!

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner