Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yesterday the day out with my Darling girls but we add 1 new member he is Mr.Issac Ho~After my class at 12pm, I rush back to home waiting Issac come and pick me up.Then picked up my 2 darlings as well.After that we headed over to Full House@NZX.Actually we suppose went movie 1st but got some problem so we cancel it.The environment very comfortable and the design very nice!!I like it.


The design from Full House

We did some chat there almost 2 hours. You know why so long?because we chat our previously story.Start from Form 1 to Form 5.haha!Most untung is Issac Ho because he know all our previous story!!How good hor? we never tell anyone.haha!!After our meal and 2 hour chatting, we take photo and playing at there.Take photo is the main reason my Darling Cherly wan go there.

Ordered by me and darling

Ordered by Issac Ho


Issac Ho

CherlyXme

PygieXme

Sexy?



CherlyXIssac


Is the light problem~act I'm pro..haha

We ask him to pose..hehe

Kesian Him

Tall and short ==



So Hungry mie?





At last we take this picture

Chow Kit ah moi No.1

Chow Kit ah moi No.2

Chow Kit ah moi No.3

Chow Kit ah moi No.4


Around 6 we leave there and went back to Cherly house.


We thought want have free sing K sessions at her house but then when reach there we take out all our Form 1 picture review again.Haha! Issac Ho untung again.Except 3 of us I think no other see this album before.When we open the album, all laugh until so louder because of our changes.



I found out this in the album.When I small

My secondary school time
MeXCherlyXPygie

Last but not least I want post 1 of my secondary picture but then after you see pls don laugh ya...wakakas



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Dang Dang Dang


When I was Form 1 or Form 2.Cant remember d
Any comment?wahaha

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner