Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING CHERLY

Woohoo...Im here to wish my Darling have a memorable bday with her dearest friend and her bf too.She was my 7 years Darling and you know how much I love her!haha! Last Saturday we celebrate an early celebration at Maison.It was awesome party with bunch of them. Around 10.30pm, prepare myself and waiting Issac come picked me up.Too bad WenWen cant join the party bcoz some problem.Nevermind,even she not join us but then she texted this for me "Although im not there but my heart at you all." haha!! KimHon and Travin joined along the party as well.Although the night Maison pack with many malay but we dance like nobody business.lol~~Picture will upload after I get from Cherly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'
Yesterday during the night time, aunt family and my family headed over to Korean BBQ@Bangsar having our dinner. The food was still okay for me but then mayb not suit for my dad and mummy.haha!!Alright!Lets the pic do the talking.

Before going out from house...




YiYiXMe



SisTa&BroTa










YiYiXMe


3OfUs

WiLLiamXMe

KayXMe

HsiaXMe

My Brother






Lastly I take with Lovely Dad



Today actually suppose went OU celebrate my Darling Cherly bday again.But I just received her call she want fetch her brother in da afternoon so we need cancel the celebration with her.About the present, wait we meet up 1st ya!!haha~This thursday she going to Sabah trip.I'm here wish you enjoy ur trip and take care.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner