Wednesday, April 29, 2009



weeEEee...Finally my exam its over~~Im so damn free now.Teehee~Having my 2 weeks holiday right now.I wanna go Penang,Langkawi,Malacca or Genting la wui {Dreaming}~Who wanna join?wakakaks~Today all the girls going to sabah trip d.I regret why I din follow them go.haizzzzz~This coming friday have planning going Malacca with family but then yesterday received call from aunty she ask us go back grandma house on this friday coz she wan treat all of us makan KFC. how good?but then our planning to Malacca maybe want to cancel.Sadddd~I just came back from Petaling Street"chee cheong gai".lol~Around 10pm, uncle calling say want to go Imbi eat porridge.Since I have nothing to do so i follow they go. On the half way we go, uncle sudden change his idea say go Petaling Street.Hmm..everyone agree with the idea coz I long time din go there d.Once we reach there, everyone was busy close their stall so we decided find food stall and yam cha at there.Okaaay..I wanna stop here and going to bed right now! Blog will update again when Im free.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner