Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ha!!Finally I'm here blogging my new post...Yesterday went out with Kim hon,Issac and Daren. We went over Redbox@Curve for sing K sessions.Oh No!!This month I went sing K so many time d..Its time to stop go out bcoz no money now!!haha!Actually we suppose meet at Curve at 1pm but at last got something problem so we changed to 4pm.1pm to 4pm what can I do? I called my darling went out yam cha but then both of us still sleeping..So I go have a nap also.Around 3 something Kim Hon texted me say he reached Curve d!!So I faster wake up and dressup myself rush to Curve. We start sing from 4.30pm to 7.30pm.Having alot fun with them. After sing K..we went dinner with Jiki and chiiled a little bit there.Tonight will going out celebrate my darling Cherly an early bday party.lol!! Wish you an early
Happy 20th BIRTHDAY

Birthday gal X Me


Kim HonXMe

IssacXMe

Random Picture before going out ^^






0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner