Sunday, April 26, 2009

Woke up around 12 something in da afternoon and feel sleepy after I woke up.Juz lying on bed until time to go out having lunch with my parent.After lunch..went back house watching tv and on9.Around 0500 prepare myself coz invite by Henry going to his secondary school Annual Gathering & Dinner party at MPH@Segi College Kota Damansara.ha!why the party at Segi?No more other place?lol~Went back to college.Boredom!!After I prepare myself, headed over to KD fetch jiki and others to the dinner.ha!Once we step into the hall,WTH!!All are uncle and auntie.Sighhhhhh==We got 20 ppl going to the dinner~seen like segi student gathering.XD!After the dinner went second round yam cha with bunch of them.Alright..nothing much can write here.Just let the picture do the talking.





JikiXMe

YenXMe



The Girls

QingXMeXHon



Last but not least..
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to Ann

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner