Sunday, December 21, 2008

As I mention in my previous blog, yesterday I will going to my Darling Cherly house manicure my nails.yeah!Around 1 sumthing I headed to her house but then she not at house so wen, her bf and I wait her at her house. Before I went her house,I go buy my cleanser.Oh Shit!what can I say now is I kinda wan pokai d coz I use alot of money in this month. After december I must save save use my money d. Lets back to the topic, around 3 darling onli reach house and we start to manicure. We almost use 3 hour to make coz keep chatting and talk crap.ha! Finally we finish at 6pm. I like what my darling help me do. My finger now got abit christmas feel d.haha!Thx again my Darling. Afterthat we went Brem Mall Wong KoK yam cha.We did some chat and goosip there. I cant celebrate christmas with my darling.nevermind this coming new year I will celebrate with them.hehe!

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner