Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last saturday I date my cousin went Bangsar because I want get some top from there. My darling Cherly tagged along as well because before I out she call me ask me go shopping with her.So I ask her follow me go Bangsar. Darling Cherly is shopping queen. She buy many thing from there. My cousin and I just see her buy because our mummy din go so we have no money buy.haha! But I also get some top and shoes from there.That day is raining day so damn mafan for us. We shop at there until 8pm. After that I sent my cousin go back house and my aunt ask me go dinner with them.The next day We hang around sunway pyramid again. This time of coz with our mummy. ha! My time all busy with shopping. But I don like go Sunway Pyramid.Why?Maybe that day I din buy anything lols.haha! I cant wait this coming christmas because I will go singapore with my buddies.
Blog will update after christmas.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner