Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi everyone~I'm back here to blogging again.anyone miss me?I miss u guys alot.ha!syok sendiri=.= yeah last week I just finish my suck exam.I having my year end holiday now.hoho!I love year end holiday because December I got alot planning with my darling and family.Shopping,Travel,Chirstmas,New Year and etc.Once I have my holiday,I always hang out with my family and my friend.Last wednesday after my last exam paper, I rushed back house because my mummy waiting me go shopping with her. We shop at OU and Ikano.I like shopping with my mummy because she will pay for me.haha!I buy nothing from there but my sister buy alot.The next day, before I went my fren Jiki house I went Ikano again because I reject yesterday I din buy that shirt from there. Afternoon my darling Wen date me go the curve. Since I miss her so much of coz I want go with her.But at last because some transport problem so we cancel d.Friday I hang out again. this time I go with my cousin and my sister.My younger brother tagged along as well. My cousin date me out long time ago but that time I busy with my exam so cant make it . Since now I very free of coz hang out with her la.We went neway sing K. I tell them this is first time and also last time my brother can follow me go sing K because he keep scramble the mic.haha!Friday we gather at my grandmum house. Last time we always gather at saturday but now almost every friday we also gather at my grandmum house d.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner