Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The day out with my darling gilrs again.teehee!!I like hang out with them. Today around 0200 darling wen call me ask me go shopping with her. Since I nothing to do at house of coz I want to go with her. So I date also my darling Cherly. Long time we have no go shopping together d. I dressed up myself and waiting my darling Cherly come pick me.Today Jamie tagged along as well.Actually we suppose shop at Sg.Wang.Wth! So damn jam at Jln Kuching there..make us no mood.So we decide want U turn go back Menjalara had some high tea. Yeah!Finally we find the way u turn back.Darling Cherly fetch us go Menjarala had some high tea and girl gossip there.ha!Around 6 I need to go back house have dinner with my family So we went back early.

Girl like to Cam-whored


My hair is shorter and less now ^^
say bye to my hair...ha!!

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner