Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today wake up pretty early in da morning.Juz prepare and dressed up myself around 8am coz I want to go do my passport.I will goin Singapore soon.Damn excited.ha!I ask my Darling Cherly accompany me go,actually the next day she got exam but finally she promise want go with me.Thx my darling.Thats why I always say I love her so much.hehe!Both of us donno the way go Jabatan Imegresen. We just look the map and go by ourself. Damn nervous you know coz I scare we will get lost or cant find the place. Fianlly we onli use 15 minute to find and we success to reach there.My friend told me they use almost 2 hour++ to settle all but today I onli use 1 hour to settle. Fortunately no need I wait so long if not can die there la.ha!After settle all and get my passport, I went BRJ fetch my Darling Wen coz she went yam cha with her friend. We headed to Jusco buy nail polish coz this coming saturday my Darling Cherly say she wan help us manicure.yeah!! As we know we cant do anything at Kepong Jusco so after buy I sent them go back house. I just come back from my dinner so I'm super duper full now. Today I having dinner at Sakura with my family and aunt family. I seen like long time no go there.The food is very nice and I like the "cendol".

The JB boy.Finally I meet with him


I ask him to smile but he do this for me.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner