Monday, December 29, 2008

Finally I'm back form my trip. Sorry for late blogging here bcoz I have flu and cough now!So I will make my blog shorter. Alright Alright lets me start at last monday.I wake up early in da morning and ask my daddy fetch us go breakfast before I went JB. So after breakfast My fren and I take teksi go Pudu. Around 0200 we reach Jb d. Thx my friend Raymond come and fetch us at bus station. That day we just stay at his house untill night Qing come fetch us went yam cha. Guo hua tagged along as well. The next day I wake up and 10 sumthing and waiting thier call go breakfast. While I waiting their call, I dressed up myself with simple bcoz we want to go Air Terjun after our breakfast.At night Mr guo hua treat us eat dinner bcoz he put our aeroplane. Actually he want go spore with us but at last he want go malacca with his other friend.haha! Anyway thx lols.Wednesday morning dressed up myself and did simple make up waiting ray daddy fetch us go bus station.Before going out, I bring excited mood to go but who know raining early in da morning.haiz no mood at all! Once we reached Spore, We go had our brunch. After our brunch, we start to find hotel. finally we went in service centre booking hotel and the gal intro us some nice place . The next destination is Merlion Park. We take some picture from there. I cant upload now coz I haven get it from my friend.At d night we decide want to go night safari but who know still raining so cancel it.ha! Around 10pm we go back hotel take bath and afterthat went out yam cha. The next morning at spore actually we want wake up at 8 sumthing but when my phone alarm ringing I stop it and continue sleep back.ha! when I wake up already 10 sumthing, so we quickly take bath bcoz we want go Sentosa. We playing some game at Sentosa. Wait I get the picture do the talking bcoz i'm lazy.hehe!Around 9pm finally we go back to JB. Sorry for my friend who I have no reply ur msg bcoz when I at spore there is no line.
Friday morning I take early bus go back to KL but who konw the bus late almost 1 hour onli start and actually is non stop bus, at last they stop at somewhere had lunch.WTH!!make me damn pek cek. I take 0930 bus and reach KL 0300!! I tot I will reach around 0200 so I date my darling girls go yam cha bcoz I miss them.Haiz finally I cancel it bcoz i have no enuf time.I need rush go back house fetch my sister .

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner