Friday, January 23, 2009

As I mention at my previous blog,I went shopping with my family.Ha!I get myself long pant and shirt.Thx mummy pay for me.Actually my sister and I want buy shoes but then we r late reach there so not enough time.Nowadays go where also jam+ing~Even my house here usually no jam but now keep jam.I think is cny around the corner so everyone go out buy "nian huo".Yest afternoon I accompany my parent go KL settle something.After that I force my dad bring me go jusco because I want go supermarket buy sncaks food.My dad keep say he very tired and sleepy,so he ask me go next time but at last he bring us go also.ha!Once we reach there I tot we r going supermarket buy snacks food but who know my dad and mum go buy shoes.Sobz~After pay money my dad say he reli want go back house take a short nap because night we want go dinner with my aunt family again.So he say tomoro i bring u come again.I noe he bluff me 1 coz he wont bring me come.Nvm lols so I go there buy nothing.haiz~When night we have dinner with aunt family.This dinner without my sister and my cousin Kay So i damn boring coz no people gossip with me.haha!KK..gtg now!Just received my aunt call,she ask us accompany her go jusco.Finally I can buy my snacks food.hoho
^^To Be Continue^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back here again.Yesterday i went jusco untill 0700pm.After that we straight went dinner at Kepong and this time not my dad be the boss.ha!My sister treat us eat because she get her salary.Thx ya~After dinner headache killing me again.So once i reach house at 10pm,I quickly take my bath and sleep.Sorry to my dear friend yest who in msn i din reply ur msg bcoz i'm too tired.Tonight we will going back to my popo house.ha!I miss my popo so much bcoz 1 month I no see her d.I want stop here.Happy CNY to everyone

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner