Monday, January 5, 2009

The holidays was ended.I need study hard and no more holiday for me now.Sobz~New semester was start+ing.All the subject is very difficult somemore many are theory.As u know, I HATE theory much much.I cant remember many words in my brain.Today I having my first class it is Company Law.Shit!Damn many section I need to remember.How die?The next class is Business Finance.I think this is onli 1 subject I like in this semester because more calculation but who know the teacher who teach is HIM. He got many pattern when teaching and I cant understand what he write on whiteboard because the words he write is too "beautiful".ha!Last thurs and friday I did some shop at One Utama with brunch of them.I use alot of money.The next day it is saturday morning, my mummy wake me up and call us go OU again.Shop with mummy sure I want go again.ha!but I buy nothing.I want save money from now because I got many plan go for trip with my darling and buddies.Chiness New Year is around the corner.haha!I cant wait it.I wan angpow.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner