Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Ox Year to Everyone.Ha!Lets me start my blog on Monday it is first day of cny.I wake up up late around 11am and quickly take bath and dressed up myself get prepare go grandpa house bai nian.Before we go my grandpa house we go aunt house have lunch 1st.Every year will be same.After that we headed to grandpa house.Every aunt and uncle at there already.ha!Once we reach there everyone is giving angpow for us.Afternoon actually I planning want go back house coz I donwan stay at there for whole day sure boring but my dad donwan fetch me back so i no choice i just stay at grandpa house until 11p.m~I miss my darling girls so much.Every first day of cny we sure meet each other but this year cherly dar go back to her hometown so we deicde wait her back to kl 1st.


The second day of cny i wake up early because got a stupid call me at 8am.Damn pek cek la make me cant continue sleep again.I do nothing until 11am then dressed up myself.ha!I more prefer second day of cny coz i can meet my cousin and i more close with them.As usual we go grandmum house had lunch.Once all aunt is reach , they start to give us angpow.Most happy of coz is us la.Afternoon all start to gamble.They still got separate for two table.One is adult and one is kids table.Kids table all around 9 to 11 years old.Geng la!We stay at there until 10pm only go back to our sweet home.

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner