Thursday, January 1, 2009

Everyone say bye to 2008 and a brand new year 2009 is in the corner.Wishing everyone Happy New Year.I hope year 2009 will better than year 2008 and I hope everyone take good care and you too.How u guys celebrate ur new year?Sure enjoy and happy rite?ha!What I done in new year eve is I just stay at house from morning untill night.But at last I cant tahan d bcoz too boring so I date my Darling Wen went out yam cha and celebrate our new year. While I want date my Darling Cherly, she ask me go club.But then at last bcoz some problem so we cancel it. The Mr someone spoil our mood!!haiz~I go pick up Darling Wen around 1200 and we see many place have fireworks.Even at kepong also have fireworks.haha!We went starbucks yam cha and gossip there.Around 0100 starbucks wan close d so we went back my house wait Wen fren come nearest my house mamak yam cha again.My stomach full with water.
Picture with my Darling again




0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner