Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I blogging a liltte bit here before I go shopping with my mummy and sister. yeah!Later we shop at sg.wang and I wan buy my stuff there.Now waiting my sister knock off.I damn free now because I having my new year holiday start from today till next Sunday.I damn excited new year coming.I wan Angpow{syok sendiri}~yesterday I shop at sunway pyramid with my girls.Ha!I just did window shopping there because no money to buy again.We had our lunch at Wong Kok and come back house around 0500.Once I reached house I damn headache and whole body is hot.I tot I fever so I take a short nap while waiting go out have dinner with my family.When my mum wake me up at 7 sumthing I still feel headache and wan vomit.No mood la!This two days I also sleep early because headahce is killing me.ha!what problem to my msn?This few days i susah sign in and I cant received what my friend sent me.Msn is damn stupid.Sometime I need use 15miute only I can sign in my msn.i miss my darling girls much much.When only we can meet?Many things we wan gossip nehx.I hope see u 2 soon ya!Okie..gtg now.Its shopping time now.Ciaozzz

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner