Monday, August 4, 2008

CaMeRon HighLands Trip

oh ya..yesterday i just come back from Cameron highlands
this trip quite boring because we have nothing to do at there
Let start at Saturday morning,my mummy wake me up at 6.30a.m
then i quickly tidy up myself if not sure let my mummy scold~~haha
we start off 8 o'clock~we use almost 3 hour reach there
we have our breakfast at BIDOR
BIDOR is somewhere near Ipoh there
we go there have our breakfast~~iii..d wan tan mee is not nice
after i eat i feel like wan vomit..haiz
after that we continue our journey
around 12 something finally we reach there
we go check in and put our baggage then go have our lunch at restoran
after lunch our first destination is strawberry farm

Time to camwhored at there
kay and me

4 of us


Crazy

3 little CUTE boy

my grandmum with big spec..haha

After strawberry farm then we go tea farm
just stay at there not more than 10 minute then we go back hotel ..haha
reach hotel i go take a nap because morning too early wake up
night steamboat as our dinner
after steamboat we go pasar malam walk walk only
then head back to hotel playing mahjong's~~wakaka

Sunday morning wake up at 9 something
all of us accompany mummy go pasar pagi buy vegetables
walao~~my mummy buy many vegetables
i think this week my dinner is vegetable only
after pasar pagi we prepare go back to KL
b4 go back to KL we go BOH tea farm
This was the last picture taken for the trip
we're planning where we should go for the next trip~

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner