Friday, August 29, 2008

Meet My Darling Girls

yeahhhh..Today finally i meet with my darling girls
Cherly i meet her 3 month ago and Pygie i meet her 1 month ago
They make me miss them gao gao
Last time before we start our college life we almost meet everyday
but now less and less because all busy study
Never mind although we less meet but 3 of us sure miss each other..haha
Today I date them go back our secondary skool take our SPM cert because I wan pass d cert to my coll~After my class i rush go back house take my bath and go meet them
Reach ex-skool 3 of us feel paiseh when want go in pejabat because we scare see our teacher ..hahahah~but who know we saw pn.satilah at there and she still remember 3 of us
After take our cert headed to sg.wang and Lot 10 shopping.I buy 1 pair shoes from there and i did't get any pants that i want buy..Sobzz
We go kim gary have our brunch and goosip many thing at there
Afterthat shop around there for awhile then go back from there around 6p.m
Cherly fetch our Pygie go aerobic and I headed down to Kota Damansara find my coll buddies have our dinner nearby there
Gossip gossip again~then we go Jiki house for awhile and got some funny thing happen
but this is secret..wakakas
Okies..i wan stop here
Nitezz
Ciaozzz

1 comments:

S T E P H Y said...

Nex time come Sg wang rmb to come KL plaza also..maybe we can go to yam cha togade after my class.. =)

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner