Sunday, August 31, 2008

Medeka Eve

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
Let me start off yest afternoon I bring my sister go clinic after that go pygie house picked her up
Actually 2 of us planning wan go movie at One Utama because cherly want go genting with her parent so she cant join us but who know at last minute she call us say d genting trip is cancel
Yeahh..finally she can join us and v can meet again
Around 7.30p.m i faster tidy myself and wait mun keat come and picked me up
4 of us headed down to One Utama buy movie ticket but so many ppl queue up there so we cancel our movie
our second station The Curve have our dinner at Station Kopitiam
we gossip there and planning wanna celebrate our merdeka eve at where
Our suggest Scarlet?Maison?Baecelona? Nga Nga mountain? anywhere else?
hahaha..At last we just go desa park city see d nite view
WTH..so boring la~my merdeka eve just pass at there..Haiz
After 12a.m we go metro prima there yam cha+ing
Again 4 of us onli!!haha
gossip again..somemore gossip till like wan fight ..
After yam cha mun keat dropped me go karaoke find my parent
I back home at 5a.m in da morning


0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner