Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Loss Parking Ticket

Yeah..finally i finish my exam
now having my short holiday~just have 5 days holiday
yesterday after my exam i rush go back house because i feel sleepy
when i reach house my mummy and daddy not yet come back
so i bring my brother and sister go mc d have lunch
after lunch kay call me she ask me go carlifornia fitness
she got 2 coupons for FREE 1 month as carlifornia memebership
so we may go on this month when we are free
around 3 v headed to Mid Valley branch
reach there we try do some gym and go sauna~
haiz..we have no shopping at there because no time
so rush go back house have dinner~
hahaha..The problem came when we wan go back
when we wan go pay parking fee we found out d parking ticket is loss
Oh mY Godness~~if really loss we need pay RM50
then both of us think some ways to settle without pay rm50
finally v use d way to settle~d way is secret so cant tell u guy
wakakas
haiz..reach house around 0900 and both of us hungry gao gao
tomoro i will go afamosa and melacca for 4 days 3 night
so my blog will update after sunday ya~miss u all

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner