Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Few days i have no update my blog because no special thing that can let me blogging here
Nowadays my life is boring and boring
But let me start off Monday..i woke up early in da morning coz is my 1st class
After class rush go back house accompany my daddy go buy new handphone
And night go yam cha+ing wit my fren
Today i oso having morning class so i wake up at 7.30a.m and faster tidy up myself
my business mathematic class start from 9 to 12..but wad the ..around 10a.m my teacher let us go back bcoz she say tis was our 1st class
we still have 3 hours can lepak coz the next class start at 1p.m
so 6 of us decide wan go have our breakfast
We lepak at The Curve and have our breakfast at Kim Gary
After eat headed back to yen peng house take some rest
The 2 boy at dining room watch movie and 4 of us inside the room chit chat
we reli long time no chat like tis since we have our holiday
hahahaha...feel happy when chit chat wit them
Around 12.30p.m v prepare go skool again
Okies..stop here
Ciaozzzz



0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner