Saturday, August 16, 2008

Holiday is Boring

My holiday is really very Boring
i din go anywhere and didn't hang out wit my buddies
yest my girls date me go Sg.Wang
but then i hav no that mood want go there
so i reject go with them~juz wait them call me and ask me out yam cha
Morning wake up at 11 sumthing then my mummy ask me go jusco
since i doin nothing at house so i go wit her
somemore i think go shopping with mummy is better coz i no need use my money if i wan buy my stuff..wakakas
So, after our lunch my mummy and I went to kepong jusco and start shop around there
We went in Body Glove and get some top from there
yeah..my mummy pay for me~~hahahaha
I hope next week come faster bcoz i want go travel with my fren
Last week is my exam weeks so few days i not enuf sleep
now my pimples all attack me

0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner