Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Relax

Few days i have no update my blog because i having my exam this weeks
so i have no time blogging~hehe
But now i 'm free at here to blogging
Today went shopping wit my buddies
we just want to give our self relax because next sem coming soon
I'm late wake up because yest nite sleep at 0230 a.m
after take my bath faster tidy up myself and go pick up them
today we hang out at Sg.Wang
thought wan buy my stuff at there but at last i din buy anything from there
haiz..so today just window shopping only~~sob
reach there around 0100 and go back at 0300
very fast rite?wakakas
after that go jiki house take a nap and wait her wash her clothes
0530 we decide go chern cheng house because wan past d note for him
then v chilling there for abit~~Jiki received kelvin call ask her go yam cha
since we nothing to do so chern cheng and I also join them
we headed down to ss2 Murni yam cha and hav our dinner at there
After that kelvin dropped us go back and we chilling at chern cheng house again
haha~~many funny thing we chilled at there
around 9 v leave there and go back to my house
I want go bed now~~see u guys
Nitezz


0 comments:

 

My LIFE. Design By: SkinCorner